- Hate Crime
- To create community awareness, increase
collaboration for community and police response , and
assist primary and secondary victims of hate
- Police Community Relations
- To improve the relationship between
communities and law enforcemen
Cultural Competency Development
- To create a safe environment for people to
dialogue and develop action steps to make community
connections and engage in civic activities.
Community Leadership Development
- To create awareness of diversity issue and
develop intercultural understanding for groups and
- To provide grassroots leadership training
and recognize outstanding human relations contributions
- To strengthen, support and connect with
community organizations and efforts.
General Office Work
- To research funding opportunities for OC
- Organizing Team Resource Materials – assisting team with compiling, organizing and
categorizing training and resource materials.
How to Apply:
Please mail, fax or e-mail your resume with a cover letter to:
James Armendaris, Senior Human Relations Specialist
1300 S. Grand Ave, Bldg. B Santa Ana, CA.
After reviewing your resume, we will contact
you to set up an interview.